These are great. Really great. Not even just gluten free (and paleo!) great but serve them up for anyone and everyone great.
You will need;
- 3 Tablespoons of Organic Almond Butter (stir it up so it's thick, you don't want an oily consistency)
- 3 Tablespoons Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Sugar (I use organic coconut palm sugar by Biona)
- 2 Tablespoons of Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder (I use Green & Blacks)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- (Optional) Dark/Vegan Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
Preheat your oven to 180c. Mix your almond butter, peanut butter and coconut sugar together. Next add the egg and mix thoroughly until a dough consistency forms. Once a dough has formed, add the vanilla extract, baking powder and cocoa powder and combine. If you want, add your bits of chocolate/chocolate chips and fold them into the dough. Roll small balls from the dough and place them on some baking parchment. Flatten them slightly if you want a traditional cookie shape otherwise leave them in balls for a thicker middle. Cook for 10 minutes, remove, wait to cool and enjoy!